HarmonicBoost is a polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Polyphonic pitch tracking to boost the signal with harmonically matching content.
- Real-time synthesis of octave and interval shifts.
- Separate interval controls for left and right channel to enhance the stereo field.
- Smoothing control regulates the compromise of tracking speed and accuracy.
- Dropdown menu to compensate tracking latency and report it to the host.
- Visualizations to illustrate the boost signal.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz.
- VST3 / AU.
Win 64 VST
Mac OSX VST
Mac OSX AU
(4 / 5)
Might be the weirdest plug-in I've ever tried. It's a lot of fun though! Don't know if I'll actually find some use for it, but it's always nice to see developers coming up with new and out there ideas. Btw, something that could have made it even better is if it had a side-chain input for accepting signals from other synths, kinda like a vocoder. Then you wouldn't be stuck with the built-in organ sound.
Organ? Weeell..i´ll skip this one.. thx bro
(5 / 5)
Really useful plugin. Thanks!
(1 / 5)
что-то вообще не понравился...
(5 / 5)
Love it. Adds some interesting tones to any signal put through it.
Another 64 bit only!
Or use Jeskola Buzz with polac adapter :)
Hi! Thanks but it didn`t work for me in Studio One 5.1