Distorder is a stereo distortion effect based on an unusual and secret concept ;)
Originally designed for basses, it seems good too to shape other sound with a soft and warm colour. A feedback leveller with an analog ballistic ending the chain to refine the incoming signal. An EQ and a stereo field adjustment are availlable. Recommended to be used with dynamic and low frequencies signals.
- DRY/WET : balance between the original and the shaped signal.
- DIST: Distortion amount.
- HRMNC: Harmonic booster.
- ATTACK: Attack time (ms).
- RELEASE: Release time (ms).
- AMOUNT: amount of feedback gain control.
- RESP: Response curve.
- EQ: enhance or attenuate selected frequency.
- WIDTH: Control the Stereo width. On left automaticly switch to mono.