3.5 / 5 (8 votes)
EchoLive features a tap tempo function which makes it easy to create echoes that fit the timing of a live band.
- the delay time can be defined by tapping the tempo with the mouse or on a midi keyboard
- alternatively the delaytime can also be set manually or synchronized with the host application
- tape model including tape saturation, tape hiss, wow & flutter, low and high pass filtering, smooth parameter for continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay
- stereo-control: ping pong delay, time symmetry, stereo width
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers
Win 32 VST
(5 / 5)
Just what I was looking for to replace my delay pedal for playing live. The only vst with a simple but flexible tap tempo that I could find. The sound is great too, textured and great for synths.
(3 / 5)
I tried it but I didn't understand anything.
(5 / 5)
NOT terrible sound. Jesus, it's a tape and saturation delay, it's SUPPOSED to sound that way, old and worn out. Some people's eagerness to bash things they clearly don't understand... This is a great delay for that retro Boards Of Canada sound.
The best echo I've ever used.
Totally agree. Especial for old keys and guitar.
(0 / 5)
Very terrible sound. Terrible echo.