TheUtility is a tool for blending wet and dry signals.
- Inputs: Main: wet input (connect after another effect). Aux: dry input (connect before another effect).
- Complement (Wet)*: A.k.a "delta" or "delta monitoring". Replace the wet signal with it's complement with respect to the dry signal, where the complement is defined as: Complement = Dry - Wet.
- Invert L/Invert R (Wet): Invert the polarity of the wet signal's left/right channel.
- Dry/Wet (Pan)*: Apply pans to the dry/wet signal.
- Mode (Pan)*: Link wet pan to dry pan. "Inverted" mode sets wet pan to the negative of dry pan.
- Makeup (Volume): Apply a makeup gain to the wet signal.
- Mix (Volume)*: Mix the wet and dry signals.
*May not work as expected if the dry input is not connected.
VST3 / AU.