4.0 / 5 (1 votes)
SB-3 LE is a stereo detunable analog synthesizer with mono (optimized - low cpu usage) or polyphonic modes.
- Full Stereo Architecture.
- 3 oscillators [doubled when Stereo Detune is on: osc. 1 is stereo and has a mono sub-oscillator; Osc. 2 is stereo and Osc. 3 is double mono].
- Ring Modulation [osc. 1 vs osc. 2].
- Two multimode filters [serial/parallel configuration].
- Two Lfos [with a total of 7 possible destinations].
- Two envelopes [optionally, they can modulate the lfos amount value for complex modulations].
- Effects: Distortion (2 types), Tape Delay [sync rates only] and Chorus.
- Ultra Analogue or Phat option [analogue modelling circuitry].
Win 32 VST
(4 / 5)
Great old-school, fat-sounding synth. It is somewhat similar to SAWER VST from FL Studio. This synths has 17 presets built-in. I liked 'Vintage Bassliner' preset very much - it is akin to fat-sounding TB-303. Due to very good detune/portamento/pitch-bend knobs all the presets are very easy to modify in order to create movement and transitions in house tracks. So, the synth is great for all house styles - modern and old-school ones!