tm000 recreates the world-famous Hammond drawbar organ.
Generates a basic waveform from nothing using a unique algorithm. Reproduction of the difference in pronunciation time between each drawbar depending on the strength (speed) of the key press. Basic waveform can be selected from Sin/Saw/Pulse. Small memory usage and light load.
- Tone adjustment by drawbar.
- Reproduction of percussion sounds.
- Reproduction of click noise.
- Reproduction of the delay in sounding each drawbar depending on how fast the keys are pressed.
- The basic waveform can be selected from "sin", "Saw", and "Pulse", and the tone can be adjusted by frequency modulation.
- Equipped with parameters to reproduce the analog feel of the instrument.
- High-pass and low-pass filters are provided.
- Chorus (scana vibrato), tremolo, reverb.
- Velocity sense type can be selected from fixed, sin, and linear.
- Reproduces crosstalk.