DRS0 is an advanced drum machine /sampler.
- 4 Tracks + 1 Accent Track. 32 steps + double steps for a total of 128 steps (using the AB variations).
- 4 patterns with N loop and Next Pattern option (plus a go-to-previous-pattern option).
- A B Variations.
- Mirror Editing - allows both A B variations to be edited once.
- Each track can load multiple audio sounds (wav, flac, ogg, mp3, WusikSound) with speed (pitch) and reverse option. Plus volume, pan, attack and decay.
- Sounds can be triggered together or in Round Robin (circular) or Random (with a special code that doesn't play the same sound in a row).
- When loading multiple sounds, you can adjust individually the Volume and Pan of each sound, plus Velocity Low and High.
- MIDI Output selection per track (if your host/daw supports it) with note selection (Channel 10 only).
- Includes a great selection of sound files (be sure to download the 400 meg selection here).
- Clock Matrix allows swing to be added to the sequencer clock.
- Multiple Sync options and Remote Pattern Selections.
- Resizeable interface.
- Advanced multi-sound playback options.
400 Mb of extra sounds HERE
Win 64 VST
(3 / 5)
Shame About This One, the Samples are Excellent Though. Cheers
(3 / 5)
It is extremely user-non-friendly. Sample loading requires around 4 steps. It jumps from A to B pattern constantly (how to turn it off?). No decent pdf-manual with primary concepts explained - only arcane txt-files. Still, some features are very good: sync, MIDI-note play, Euclidean, RAND-function. Unfortunately, you can't program the machine in predictable, let's say, TR-909 way - DRS0 is truly very difficult and tedious to set up. So, 3 stars, sorry! This machine needs simplification and user-friendly approach.
Видео пожалуйста, или демку со звуками этой машины.
Best thing about this is the samples in wav and flac.