OctaSine is a 4 operators FM synthesizer.
- Four FM operators with parameters for volume, panning, modulation index, feedback, frequency modifiers (ratio, free and fine), envelope values (attack, decay, release) and toggling of white noise mode.
- Flexible routing allows setting the operator modulation target (with some limitations) as well as the percentage of signal that is simply added to the final output, enabling additive synthesis.
- Four LFOs with multiple waveforms, oneshot and loop modes and optional DAW BPM sync. They can target most operator parameters and most parameters of lower-index LFOs.
- Each operator is connected to an attack-decay-sustain-release volume envelope with logarithmic slopes.
- Per-operator white noise mode makes it easy to create percussive sounds such as hi-hats and cymbals.
- Runs on macOS, Windows 10 and Linux in VST2-compatible DAWs. Synthesis is SIMD-accelerated where possible.