LV-60 is an analog graphic equalizer.
- 10 filter bands with 12 dB of negative and positive gain.
- Low-shelf, high-shelf and 8 peak notches with two having the option to be shelves or bell shapes by toggling the bell buttons below the filters.
- Analog-inspired saturation circuit. When the drive is set to 0, the drive is bypassed, any values higher than 0 engage the saturation circuit.
- Proportional Q controlled by the gain of each filter. Gain values above 0 gradually thin the Q value. The negative end of the gain range has a much thinner Q than the positive end, so it's great for cutting unwanted frequencies.
- Trim knob to control the overall volume of the plugin.
- Fully DAW-compatible automation parameters for each control.
- Toggle button to turn off shadows. This helps under-powered laptops that lag when using the user interface.