ToneDeluxe V2 is an analog tube guitar amplifier.
It is designed as a complete tube amplifier from the preamplification stage to the baffles.
It is based on a simulation of the ECC83 and EL34 tubes, its temporal modeling makes it possible to reduce the signal processing time and This provides "pleasure to play" for guitarists. It offers two independent channels: clean and high gain.
The high gain channel is versatile thanks to the DriveTone which cuts or boosts the high frequencies before the 3-band EQ. The Clean channel has a "Dirty" mode which allows boosting the gain and having a crunch of hell.
- 2 channels with independent volume and gain control.
- The Simulation of ECC83 & EL34.
- A dirty mode to bring crunch.
- The distortion responds to the volume of the guitar.
- Based on a new analog time model, it respects the original tone of the guitar.
- 2 models of reverb springs.
- 12 new cabinet models (1x12, 2x10, 2x12,4x12) which reproduce the sound characteristics of the most famous cabinet.