TunedDelays is a delay-based harmonizer, capable of turning noises of any kind (from microphone noises to percussion lines) into musical material.
- Can turn your microphone into a virtual guitar, turning "mic-strums" into guitar strums to produce incredibly realistic guitar lines.
- 3 MIDI-controlled tuned-delay lines with individually adjustable tuning, amplitude, either positive or negative feedback and feedback damping.
- Builtin multimode resonant output filter and intrinsic (adjustable) stereo chorus effect.
- Convenient builtin input noise gate (differential) and lo-cut filter.
- Sync-able LFO (can modulate pitch, amplitude and filter cutoff).
- Full stereo processing.
Note : this is a donationware using a nagscreen.