Spiral Generator is an oscilloscope-music inspired 3D synthesizer.
- Features Jerobeam Fenderson's very own algorithm which generates a fractal spiral that is infinitely zoomable by modulating the "Morph" parameter.
- All parameters automatable.
- Creates some mean vocal basses.
- Infinitely rotatable by modulating the "RotY" and "RotX" parameters.
- Use the "ZAmount" parameter to engage chaotic feedback, great for sound design and fx.
- 6 assignable LFOs.
- 5 Velocity-sensitive ADSRs (hard-wired for now).
- Selectable oversampling from 1x to 8x (I could increase that range if needed).
- Soft-clipper at the output will saturate the signal as you increase the output gain.