Spaceship Delay is a multi-mode delay featuring classic modern and vintage sounding delays.
- Three delay modes: single, ping pong and dual / stereo.
- Standard delay effects controls such as the delay time in ms and in time subdivisions, the feedback (up to 110 % !), a tap tempo button etc.
- A modulation section.
- An attack control allowing the user to feed the delay line only when the input volume is higher than a given threshold.
- A spring reverb modeled from a famous tape machine (not that one, another one).
- An advanced filtering section including standard lowpass and highpass filters, shelf filters, and the simulation of two famous synthesizer filters (not these ones either, other ones).
- A specific "modeling" section giving access to different kind of delay line and saturation colourations, featuring a bitcrusher and a tube preamp simulation.
- A "Freeze" switch which can be used for some creative effect or to transform the effect into a looper with high delay values.
- Post effects such as extra filters and a vintage phaser.
- A few presets and a tutorial embedded in the plug-in.