Burque combines phase distortion, subtractive synthesis & waveshaping to create synth-bass sounds.
- MONO MODE: when on, the instrument will be monophonic.
- RETRIGGER retriggers the envelopes with each note-on while playing legato (this function does not work when mono mode is off).
- MAIN: level of the main (phase distortion) oscillator .
- SUB 1: Level of (sinewave) oscillator 1.
- SUB 2: Level of (sinewave) oscillator 2 (tuned one octave below main oscillator).
- DETUNE: detunes the sinewaves.
- AMP ADSR control the envelope of the VCA (volume).
- FILTER ADSR control the envelope of the filter.
- VOLUME: overall volume of the burque.
- DIRT: amount of waveshaping that is applied to the signal.
- RESONANCE: resonance of the filter.