Element VST is a loop modulating wav player which loads a single 8, 16 or 24 bit wav.
- wrap mode looping ("normal looping") with crossfade.
- bounce mode looping (forward-reverse).
- 2 crossfade modes.. fixed time (up to 1s) or loop relative (up to entire length of loop).
- 4 interpolation modes: floor ("none"), linear, cubic and hermite.
- emulated downsampling.
- loop position can modulate filter cutoff.
- a bunch of filter modes (low, band, high, cut, peak in moog, svf or biquad).
- curveable envelopes and stuff.
- modulating start/end (loop or otherwise) reverses playback if end is lower than start.
- 8 voices poly.